Thursday, March 29, 2007
Funniest thing my 7 year old said to me...
I have to share one of the funniest things my 7 year old said to me last Saturday. A week ago tommorrow, I had to have a mole removed on my mid-back. My Dr had to put 3 stitches in it as it was deep. Devin wanted to see them. When I was getting in the shower Saturday morning. He asked to see my back. Once Neal took the bandaid off he looked at it. The next thing that came out of his mouth was so funny. In his serious voice he said "Ish Mom, you have ants in your back". I didn't know if I heard him correctly so I asked him again. He repeated it clear and seriously. "Ish Mom, you have ants in your back". I couldn't help but to laugh. It was the funniest thing I had heard. Devin had mistaken my stitches for ants. I then had Neal take a picture of them so I can make him a scrap page with this on it for when he gets older and can have a good laugh himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













9 comments:
Love this! You just never know what they're thinking! This'll make a great page!
that is too funny! great idea to scrap it :)
HA! Love kids' imaginations!!
That is so cute! He's gonna get a kick out of that lo when he's older!
Awesome idea for a layout :) Kids say those funny things when we least expect it!!
Kids say the darnest things. I just love it.You never know what you might hear.
Kids are punny!
Love your new avatar!
Cute!!!!!
That's too cute! Such a great idea to scrap it, so he can read it when he gets older.
Post a Comment