Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Favorite piece of Spring/Summer Clothing?

Join us today/Wed if you blog.
Challenge: Your fave piece of spring/summer clothing? Blog about it!!!!
I don't really have a favorite piece of spring/summer clothing. As I'm still trying to update my spring/summer clothes. So far I would have to say my new pair of Capri's that are a tan/khaki Hawaiian flower kind of camouflage. Very comfy to wear as well. Now I just have to find a great pair of sandals. Sometime of the winter I went thru a major cleaning kick and threw out all my old sandals. It could take me a while as I'm very picky when it comes to finding shoes.

2 comments:

CircesMagic said...

I feel your pain about sandals, I am extremely picky about shoes and have gone 2 winters without boots because I just couldn't find anything that I liked or practical, who wears heels in the snow while leading kids to the car???

Noelia said...

Finding shoes for myself is a headache followed by fustrations! I'm not picky, it's just that my feet are like lil' tamales LOL! I have the hardest time finding a pair that fits right and that is comfy too.
Love capri pants too!