This past Saturday I attend my first 15 hour crop with my lil sister. Nether of us knew what to expect. Each person get a 6 foot table to themselves. Which is great as I like to spread out while I'm creating. Chris and Kristi do a wonderful job putting this together. They had some great door prizes and then had some ticket prizes. One of which I think everyone hoped to win. A rolling tote. There was also a Creative Memories rep there doing a demo. She had products on hand you could buy. Kristi is also a Stampin Up rep that did a quick demo. I was able to complete 3 layouts, one which is a two pager. Which I wont be sharing as its of Neal an
d he doesn't want me to show others.
I love how this one turned out. Amanda is the daughter of my best friend Jenny. Title reads "Puttin on the Ritz"
The top picture is her at one year of age. The other two are her graduation pictures. I'm so proud of her. She's been thru alot already in life.
Keep up the good work Amanda!!!!
I love how this layout to the right turned out. It is an older photo of my Grandparents. When my Grandpa Floyd passed away this past March. I heard some stories and information about them I never heard before. Like the fact they were together since my Grandma Edith was 11 years old. I wanted to create a wonderful memory layout of them together. Love how beautiful this layout turned out. It just came to me so easy.
Thanks for reading. Take care













4 comments:
Great layouts!!! You have made me feel like scrappin' this weekend!
p.s. I gave your blog and award. Check mine out to pick it up. Thanks for sharing great post ideas with us at two peas!! :)
15 hour crop- that sounds like a 5K for scrappers! Awesome!
15 hours!!!!! Wow! Like your layouts a lot! So did you win the rolling tote?
u've been busy creating.. love them all.. what did u say there was something for me on here? where? bonnie
Post a Comment