Yep, you read that right I've been busy creating. Just not the normal layouts or cards. It involves my sewing machine. Something that I don't use as much as I should. Without making you all wonder what I've created its time to share with you. This is a dust cover for my Cricut. My plan is to create more of these and list then on my esty shop. If your interested in a dust cover for your cricut and would like me to make one for a small fee contact me.
Sunday, January 04, 2009
Been busy creating
Yep, you read that right I've been busy creating. Just not the normal layouts or cards. It involves my sewing machine. Something that I don't use as much as I should. Without making you all wonder what I've created its time to share with you. This is a dust cover for my Cricut. My plan is to create more of these and list then on my esty shop. If your interested in a dust cover for your cricut and would like me to make one for a small fee contact me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
That's a great idea! Cute!
very cute cover! I love how yours has the flap
Please email me, I would love to have you make a cover for me.
havasumomof3@yahoo.com
Very clever! The colours are really cute! I'm doing some catching up so I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year! All the best for 2009!!
Wow girl I love the background... how awesome!!
Post a Comment