Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I feel honed to have been given this award, by Ivana. Thank you very much Ivana.
The rules for this award are:First, choose a minimum of seven blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Secondly, show the seven winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap". Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. Lastly, list at least ten honest things about yourself.
In not certain order
1. Bonnie Rose on a Life - Unrehearsed. I find her blog very inspirational. Thank you for that Bonnie
2. Cristal (aka Pink EE) on Much Ado About Nothing. She is a very creative lady. I love that she scraps the good, bad and ugly parts of her life.
3. Noelia on Everyday telling of a story. I love reading how her family is so involved with church and helping others. As well as sharing her creations.
4. Heather on It's just me, Heather. I find her blog gives me lots of inspiration
5. Laura on A Kiss on the Chic. I enjoy looking at her creations, and the kits she puts together.
6. Dana on Just some stuff. I love checking out her latest lines she creates for Dream Street Papers.
Now on to the hardest part, ten honest things about myself.
1. I lived my teen years in foster care. That was very hard living with people you don't know.
2. The man I've been lead to believe was my birth father, actually isn't my father. Just found this out in Dec.
3. High school was very hard on me. My grades were not good. That's why I am so strict on school issues with my boys.
4. I tend to get hurt by people I think are true friends.
5. I didn't get my drivers license until I was almost 21 years old.
6. I'm, very afraid of being alone
7. My little sister Nicole and I share a birthday. We are 6 years to the day apart. As a young girl that was hard for me to accept
8. When I sleep I've got to have one of my feet sticking out of the blankets.
9. Even tho some might not understand it, I'm very happy to be a stay at home mom.
10. I'm the sectary for my youngest son's school PTO

4 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

thks hon... hugs... so happy I inspire you, on days when I don't even know I do.. hugs, bonnie

Bonita Rose said...

note my public blog addy is www.alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com the link is for my PVT BLOG.. thks!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the award!!

danahollis said...

Thanks!!!

After I get back from CHA, we'll have to get together. I'll hook you up with some yummy new papers! ;)

HUGS!
Dana