
When their new guardians forbid 16-year old Andi and her younger brother, Bruce to have a pet, Andi has to use her quick wit to help find a new home for their dog, Friday. The resourceful kids stumble upon an abandoned hotel and using Bruce's talents as a mechanical genius, transform it into a magical dog-paradise for Friday--and eventually for all Friday's friends. When barking dogs make the neighbors suspicious, Andi and Bruce use every invention they have to avoid anyone discovering "who let the dogs in."
Today I took Devin to see this movie. He has been asking since it came out Friday. I've got to say its a cute movie. We've added it to our list to buy. If you get a chance to see it go for it for sure if your a dog lover.













5 comments:
My kids want to see that too we took them to bed time stories this past weekend that was good also.
My dd wants to see this, but I thought it looked really hokey.
Glad to read your review, now I won't dread seeing it as much!! ha!
I'm taking my youngest to see this with a couple of friends tomorrow. Good to know it's cute!
I'm afraid if I see it, I'll just want a dog really really bad! I'm glad you liked it!
oh my dd wants to see this sooo bad!
Post a Comment