I would like to send out a belated Merry Christmas & Happy New Years to all my family and friends. Hope you all enjoyed the time to make special memories that can be shared for many years to come.
The photos I'm sharing are from some of the holiday activities. The one with my niece's was from taking the kids to see Santa in Rochester. Wow was that ever an adventure coming home. We had a heck of a snow storm. Austin got his first digital camera, Devin got a Nintendo DS, Neal got a leg lamp. Now some of you might wonder what a leg lamp is, well its from the movie "A Christmas Story". Then we all got little items. As well as just spending time together. 












2 comments:
The leg lamp is to die for! I so love that movie! :)
Wow, I'm amazed that they still make leg lamps and that you have one! Your "leave a comment" doesn't allow wordpress commenters, so I'm logging in under my personal blog... my papercrafting blog is susieclayton.wordpress.com
Post a Comment