Thursday, November 06, 2008

Why do you write/blog

Today's blog challenge on Two Peas in a Bucket is Why do you write/blog?
I would have to say for me its a way to leave my daily memories behind or to look back on. When I was younger (before kids) I always keep a journal. Its been an easy way for me to deal with things I was dealing with living in foster care, school, dating, family. Sometimes I still like to write things done on paper if its something I don't care to share with everyone. To me its my own kind of therapy.
Another reason I write/blog is to share things going on in my family with those who do not live close. I also like to share recent creations.
Thanks for taking a look at my blog. Until next time.. Have a nice day

4 comments:

mborrero said...

thanks for sharing.
namaste
melina
living creating & appreciating
my blog
I design for Color Me Daisy
Haute Artist Instructor
Everything Scrapbooks and Stamps DT member

Jen Mc said...

Those are fantastic reasons and many of the same reasons I do it.

Raquel said...

I totally agree with you. I do need to journal more. I used to write in a journal, then on my computer but have't made the complete transition to my blog.

Mrs. Boom said...

I blog so that I have a record of what's happening in my life now. I've started and stopped so many paper journals in my life that I was feeling badly for the trees. If I don't get around to blogging for a while, no trees are harmed! It's still there waiting for me whenever I'm ready.