Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Latest Creations

I've been able to do some actual layouts in the last week or two. The bottoms three were from Halloween for a weekend crop and chat at Sassy. The ones on the top are from this past weekend. I stayed at my lil sisters and we scrapped. Felt nice to do actual pages. Not sure why but seems like I do more cards and altered items these days.
I've made a few cards but am saving them to share at a later date. They are going to be holiday cards. Which some will also be for sale one my Etsy site.

4 comments:

muirwoodsue said...

Wow - you were busy! I'm impressed. How are you feeling? Better I hope.

Sandra Collins said...

great layouts

senovia said...

Isn't it fun to get stuff done!? lol Nice layouts! I can't wait to see your etsy stuff.

Have a wonderful day!

Noelia said...

You've been very busy creating! Good for you! Love the pages.