Sunday, November 16, 2008

Had Bella a year today

Today Bella got another pink sweatshirt from Daddy, kind of a little birthday gift. Thinking back of the day we brought her home and how small she was puts a smile on my face. She has really come a long way. Bella has a wonderful personality. Love to play and cuddle. Its super cute on her. Now we just have to find her a winter jacket for the super cold days. I can not believe we have had a year today. I would love to share some of those earlier photos of her. Except my old laptop hard drive fried. Losing those photos. Maybe I'll see if Neal has any on his computer to share tommorrow.
She brings such great joy to our family. Glad we decided to get another little dog.

8 comments:

Sharla said...

Awww, she's so cute!

Jenn said...

she is precious!!

muirwoodsue said...

I have 2 yorkies too and just love them! Mine don't like to wear outfits. They just love to play and fight all day.

Casii said...

Such a cutie in that pretty pink sweater!

msmith434343 said...

Oh, my! She is the cutest! Give her a little pet for me :) Your blog is cute!

Nancywithajones said...

awwww I used to have yorkies. I miss them so much! Just adorable!

Rachael said...

Cute!! Love the little sweater!

Raquel said...

Very cute!!!