Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Not my week

Let's just say the week has just started and so far its not a good one for me. I started to get a cold last week, no big deal. Devin went with his Nana and Aunt Heidi up north for the weekend til Monday afternoon. Friday, I went to my sisters to spend the night. Planning to get a lot of scrapping done. Should of just stayed home. I've only gotten worse. Once we got home from dinner Saturday night form the in laws. I got on lounge wear and have been laying in bed or the couch. Running a fever, coughing so hard I cant sleep, chest hurts, sore throat. Today is not any better then Sunday morning. It seems like all I can do is lay around and sleep. My whole body aches, and can't stop coughing. Having asthma I tend to get bronchitis at least once a year. Trying to rest hoping it starts to get better so I do not have to go to the doctor. The way I feel today, am afraid that's not gonna happen. And I'm going to make an appointment before it gets worse or turns into something else.

We have so many things that are planned for this week and am afraid none of them will be happening. Friday I was to attend some Art Adventure's training for Devin's school, then that night the school Family Fun Night (carnival). To top it all of its also my birthday. Then Saturday its my niece (godchild) Tatum's first birthday party. I have a feeling our family will be missing this one. Which breaks my heart. But I do not want to bring this crud to their house.

Can my week get better please

No comments: