Tommorrow morning my Father in law will be going to the Mayo in Rochester for some test to see if he has Alzheimer's. He use to be an engineer and such a bright man. Over the last couple years he has slowly start to lose his memory. Even the simple little things have been harder and harder for him to remember. Dad even has a hard time remembering the granddaughter’s names. Its always “the oldest girl”. My husbands, his brother, sister in law and myself have tried to talk to Mom about it. She hasn’t wanted to admit this could be possible. But she has finally started to accept this is very much possible. Please pray that our family will get answers on what is going on with my Father in law. He served in the military and has survived cancer and open heart surgery. Its been very hard on Neal. He is trying to stay strong and not break down.
Thank you for the prayers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Prayers going up for your FIL and your family, Maureen. My grandma had Alzheimer's and it is very hard on the family. I was by her side the night she died and she looked at me and said my name; she had not know who I was for several years prior to her death. I know God was with her and us as she travelled home. Blessings...
My mother works in a nursing home and I understand about Alzheimers, My deepest prayers go out to your FIL!!!
Post a Comment