Monday, July 02, 2007

Ok, Ok here are pictures of the new house

As many of you have requested I post pictures of the new house. I have finally gotten the chance to take pictures to share with you. Some of the rooms are not completely decorated yet. Once they are I will take more pictures of that room. Its hard to believe we have only lived here for a little over a week. So without much more waiting here they are for you all to see.. Please excuse some of the mess you will see in the pictures. We are still unpacking an getting things put away.This first batch of pics is of the kitchen and dining room. It's going to be done later today. As we are going to put up a border. Can not wait to get it completed.

















Here is the living room. This look is also going to be changing in the next few weeks. I love this original wood work. Like the railing and pillars with the leaded glass cabinets. Its from when the house was built in 1890. Another really cool thing that is original is the front door with the whole door with glass, and old style lock.

I took some before and after pictures of Devin's room. Yes I'm saying Devin's room as you know Austin moved in with his dad at the beginning of the summer. So its mainly Devin's. He wanted a Pirates room. We found some great border, poster and sheets that will go with the pirates theme. He loves it. I also picked up a little Pirates table and chairs today for him at Wal-Mart.



Mine & Neal's room. Its not to exciting yet. I'm still trying to decide on what to do in there. Playing with the idea of doing a lighter green with a purple color sponged over the top. To match our bedding. We are also thinking about finding a lounge chair to put int he corner for reading and such.






Bathroom is kinda fun. We decided to go with a fun bright colorful shower curtain. Gives us the chance to have different colored towels to brighten it up.

Last but not least ismy Scrap Area. Its the front porch. These pictures don't look to great. I'm going to paint it to give it a fresh look and then maybe add some color. Going to hang alot of my dolphin stuff out there. Neal said he felt bad that I didn't get my own room. Like I told him I didn't mind as long as I had an area to set my stuff up.


There you have it. It looks alot different from the day decided this was the house to buy. We have done some nice work already. Neal built a shed in two days to put the wheeler in it, as well as my gardening tools.

6 comments:

EquineSpirit said...

Very cute!!

Heather said...

It's lookin'good! Moving in is a lot of work! We've lived in our house 5 years now and I'm still not done decorating!

Noelia said...

It's looking good already! You've done so much since you moved in! Decorating and making a house a home takes time and it's always a work in progress. I've learned that in 5 years of being in this house, there are some rooms that we want to re-paint and re-do. Have fun decorating your new home!

CircesMagic said...

VERY VERY Nice and I just love the bathroom, I too want to make mine cheery with bright colored towels, your shower curtain is COOL!!

I am so jealous that you have radiators, I can't begin to tell you how much I miss that kind of heat and in the winter we used to put our clothes on it before we got dressed on those cold mornings.

Hey in your spare time want to come to Indiana to do my planting??

Cute house, congrats again!!!

Bonita Rose said...

Your house pics are awesome! so happy for you!!!!

Debbi said...

Oh, have a great time making it YOur own