Saturday, February 17, 2007

I would like you all to meet Suzy!


I'm pleased to let you all meet Suzy. She is a 4 year old Yorkie. We adopted her from Last Hope (http://www.last-hope.org/ ). Suzy was rescued from a puppymill. It breaks my heart to even think of what she has went thru already in her life. I want to thank Tracie for fostering her for the short week she had her in their home. Neal & myself went to look/met her Thrusday afternoon. I couldn't leave her as she won my heart. I knew I wanted to bring her to our home to give her the best life she deserves. As you can see by the photos to the left that she needed a grooming.
The boys came home from school having no idea. And were they ever shocked and excited to see a new member to our family.

1 comment:

Noelia said...

Congrats on your new bundle of joy! What awesome news! I love Suzy's pictures. What a lucky girl you are!