Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Favorite Song for 2Pea's Challenge



Blog about your current favorite song you like and why it's your favorite.
I would have to say right now my favorite song is Me and My Gang by Rascel Flatts. Don't know why but anything by them I like lately. Kinda funny cause before I really listened to them I didn't like them much. Boy was I missing out!!!

As for the other things going on in our home this week, its nuts. Finally broke down and went the dr for my back. Had pain for 3 weeks. And well its a pinched nerve or disk out. So needless to say I have to do physical therapy on Thursday. Devin & myself went and finished the bulletin board for school. Getting it ready for meet the teacher night. Trying to paint the dining room and kitchen. Monday is Austin's pre-op for surgery. Taking him to meet his teacher Wed. since he will be missing meet the teacher night. So its been crazy here. NO SCRAPPING TIME for me:(

Here is a picture of our new car we bought last Monday. And the layout for Aug 16th Blog Challenge. Sorry it wasn't on the other entry. But was having issues with it loading them

1 comment:

Maureen said...

OH, Hope you're feeling better real soon. Have a Happy New Year Maureen!