Maureen I enjoyed your blog. I too enjoy scrapbooking. I have been doing it for over 30 years now. I just started a blog (first timer) so it isn't as nice as yours but I would like you to look at it when you get a chance. http://www.brendaswords.blogspot.com My title is Poems, Stories, and More I am going to work on it in the next couple of weeks and upload some of my pages I've scrapbooked. Keep up the good work on your page and I will be checking in now and then. Brenda
1 comment:
Maureen I enjoyed your blog. I too enjoy scrapbooking. I have been doing it for over 30 years now. I just started a blog (first timer) so it isn't as nice as yours but I would like you to look at it when you get a chance. http://www.brendaswords.blogspot.com
My title is Poems, Stories, and More
I am going to work on it in the next couple of weeks and upload some of my pages I've scrapbooked. Keep up the good work on your page and I will be checking in now and then.
Brenda
Post a Comment