Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Meet the newest member



I would like introduce you to LuLu. She is part of Devin's birthday present. He has been asking for a while now to have a dog to call his own. So after doing some searching on craigslist, I cam along this sweet little girl. Emailing back and forth for a few days. I was given the great news we were the ones getting to add her to our loving family. Hearing the story about how she was found and brought to their family broke my heart.


Jodi is a fellow scrapper at a crop at a church. A couple out walking their two dogs. Stumbled across a little puppy on this bike path. She had been left in a plastic cooler and chewed her way out. Was running around with not place to call home. They came in asking if anyone there might possibly own her. No one did, then asked if anyone would want to claim her. She accepted and brought her home to their family. She got the name from being found outside a Lutheran church. After having her since Spet they thought it was best to find her a new home. They have a 13 year old Boston Terrior that was not so nice to LuLu. Thats how she was placed on there.


I have to say for her being a 10months old yorkie/silky terrior mix. She's wonderful and fit our family GREAT. Bella now has a playmate. LuLu is much mellower then Bella. The two play together pretty good.

3 comments:

FAB 3 Munchkins said...

very cute puppy..

Blessed Ladybug said...

I Have a 4 yr old yorkie.. and i remember when my bandit was 10 month so cute.. eventhought he still has his GOOD looks now... Your LuLu is so cute.... I glad she fitting in... Be safe and Blessed...

Suz said...

adorable new addition to your family