Yesterday's blog challenge on Two Pea's was to share with us an experience with a LSS going out of their way to serve you....
On Sunday my sister and I went to Rochester shopping. We stopped at a new scrapbook store down there to check it out. WOW, did we have a wonderful experience at Rochester Scrapbooking Company ..... These ladies have a wonderful selection of scrap goodies for anyone from beginners to advanced scrapper/card making. Up by the register they have a huge board of all their upcoming classes. As I was checking out I seen these adorable little bags filled with baby items. I asked if they had these instructions so I could make these for some gifts. Nancy told me she did have them and would sell it to me for a dollar, and that she would show me how to fold it there. The instructions she said can be confusing. I'm really glad she did or I would of been lost at home. LOL Then Nicole saw a class she wanted to do but couldn't take the class on the day it was to be taught. Again Nancy and Anna went out of their way to get a kit put together for her to buy and make at home. Even went to the store at the mall next door to get batteries to take a picture for her to follow. Talk about a great first impression. This all happened before they even knew we were new to the store or not from town.
We plan to go back and attend some crops or retreats they host. So if your in Minnesota and near Rochester you have to check it out!!!!













4 comments:
Thanks for the review -- I don't get to Rochester too often, but since there are barely any LSS left here in the Cities, I will put this on my list!
sounds like a fantastic place to shop.
This is my LSS! Thanks for sharing your review on 2Peas. Nancy and Anna are always helpful and they have great product there. I am so lucky to have them in my town!
www.amberscards.com
What a great LSS!
Post a Comment