Latley my absolute favorite is Turtle Mocha at Caribou. When I dont go to town near the coffee shop. Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha is my fave. I use to drink Pepsi. Since I am trying to lose weight I have just about given that up all together. Kinda of funny to me tha I love coffee now. Growing up I hated the smell of it and all. Then I met DH and he got me hooked on coffee. In fact I use to drive 11 miles some mornings to go have coffee with my best friend (maybe she know she is missed each and everyday). Now every Friday I meet a good friend for coffee at Caribou.
Cant wait to read what others have said what is their fave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
My faves are Dr. Pepper for soda, but I'm trying to give it up since I want to lose weight. Also, at Starbucks my faves are the white chocolate mocha frappucino and the caramel frapp! YUMMY!
Post a Comment